Saturday, December 4, 2010

The God I Know

haha, here im again!! finally my passion is back!
just wanna share what i feel right now, maybe it's a bit "messy", coz i have too much in my mind right now! but hope u would finishing reading it. i have a song for u XD


havent clicked on this button for quite a while, today's msg for me is this,

... that the greatest happiness in life is knowing that you are loved for who you are, and sometimes in spite of who you are. Give this happiness to your family, to your friends, to your neighbors.

i wanna share this happiness to u, as u are my loved ones.

the msg it's pretty true, isnt it? He loves u and me, no matter how old we are, no matter how bad we are, in the same way, no matter how good we are. He knows us by name, even be4 we are born. 

sometimes i find it hard to be who i really am in front of ppl (maybe i should say, most of them), becoz most of the time, ppl have expectations on us, more or less, and we kinda "automatically" try to fulfill their expectations, especially for those we care most. as time passes by, i started to forget who i really am, am i still the one i am? or am i become the one ppl want me to be. however, im always the same one be4 God, for He knows me so well, even better than myself. there's no reason to pretend in front of Him. im so transparent be4 Him. 

when i saw this msg for me, i suddenly think of a song, i couldnt remember the name of the song at the beginning, not even the lyrics, i just remembered some of them, but the orders were all wrong lol. i remembered, "there's no pretense", "im on my knees", "there's no one else", and bla bla bla... i tried to get help from the PASSIONS, and i found that almost none of them were online, until then i realized that it's friday's night!! they have cell group!! haha, thx God i finally managed to put the lyrics in a better order and find the name of the song!! and i found the video for u!




the song is called, The God I know, the lyrics are quite meaningful and inspiring (at least to me), i just wanna share the song to u all. i also wanna share my life to u all. more importantly, i wanna share the God i know to u all, and His love for all of u! 

i really hope that u can listen to the song (plx =p), and think abt the meaning of the lyrics, even if u dont believe in the God i know (at this moment), i hope that u will know Him personally one day, and im gonna pray for u, always, for u are my loved ones. "this is my cry, my one desire"!

God bless!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if u find it boring, u can ignore this part. XDD

some of the time, i find it difficult to stand up as a follower of Christ, mostly when im in a situation where im a minority, yet i know, i want to, and im encouraged to. sometimes we get hurt becoz we are a follower of Christ, as the Bible says, "All men will hate you because of me." (Luke 21:17). true too! however, it doesnt really matter, for i believe and for i know, im just a visitor in the world that im living in, heaven is my home. i hope that when it comes to the day i die, i can enter the house of God. and God will say to me, "welcome home, my faithful servant". brothers and sisters, hang on! the persecution we had/ have/ will have is only temporary, our rewards are waiting for us in heaven, which is eternal! 

coming back to hk for holidays only for a few days, i already find myself weaker spiritually. not spending enough quality time with God, not having quiet time regularly, as i dont have u guys here with me in hk. but maybe the msg for me today is that God's calling me, "hey, u! it's time to get back on track, it's time to come back to me." lets stand firmed in the light of God, despite where and when, becoz God is 24/7 ready to listen to us, and to help us. one way to go stronger in our journey for being a follower of Christ is to go through the valley of death(maybe not that serious, just an e.g. XD), He puts us in a situation where depending on our own strengths is not possible/enough, thats why need to look up to Him, coz He is the One we should rely on, not ourselves, not others, but HIM.

i give thanks to God, for everything,
for putting so many ppl who care for me in my life;
for letting me have the chance to care for my loved ones;
for sending His one and only Son dying on the cross for me;
for all the things i have;
for forgiving me times after times when i wrong Him;
for i cant possibly be able to thank Him for who He is with my everything;
yet, He loves me for simply who im, nth, but a sinner.

it maybe hard to humble yourself be4 human, but never be4 God, not even for a sec!

if u do finish reading the whole post, thx very much, i love u! i know u love me too (brotherly, sisterly?! =p)!
the love is over flowing, spread this love! 
once again. God bless!

Jessie
4-12-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment