Saturday, June 12, 2010

Love Life 365: Day1

Maybe it's time to translate LOVE into ACTION, to give myself some challenge to LOVE MY NEIGHBOUR AS MYSELF.

It's always easy to start a race well, but can we run it well and finish it well? I'm gonna start this race from today. 

Day1, go to my mum's pets shop to help her a bit , she always asks me to go  her pets shop and help her out, most of the time I'm just to lazy to move my assss out of the house.... Although it's a not-so-little challenge to me, I will do it today, I'm gonna put this into action!!

Most time, we are capable of helping others, but we are toooo good at making excuses, I'm too busy, I can't do this, I can't do that.... We all know the parable of the good Samaritan, but how many of us can actually act like that good Samaritan? We'd rather choose to be the priest and the temple assistant instead of the good Samaritan, we walk pass when someone need help, we walk pass when we can translate love  into action. Let's start today! MOGLOM(More Of God, Less Of Me)

It's never too late to do the right things, we only need to be determined in doing so!!
Pray to God that He gives us the strength and wisdom in doing things.

I really dunno what random things can I do for others, but I believe that God has His plan for me!
Thanks for the inspiration from Jaeson Ma and Jovan Lee! I read Jaeson Ma's blog and his videos the other day, but I was just not determined enough to act it out! Thanks Jovan for the post, I wouldn't have written this post without first reading yours!

Time to bed! Otherwise I can't get up on time to start my day with LOVE!

God bless U!! and good night =)

Another challenge to me- update my blog everyday...!! 
Read it and gimmi some comment so that I have the passion to keep updating it...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment